Haskap berries may sound something new to you, but these exist for a long time. These vibrant blue colored berries from outside and purple from inside share a number of reasons why they must be included in your routine diet. Haskap berry is like a total probiotic drink for you that let you stay fit for the rest of the day.
You can consume it raw or drink its juice just the way you want to enjoy the most of its benefits. Canada Haskap Producers and other experts have shared a few known reasons for the demand of these berries in the country as well as the global market.
7 Reasons to welcome haskap berries in your health plan:
- These power-packed berries are highly rich in nutritional benefits. Consider these as an excellent source of Vitamin C, A, Fiber, Potassium, and other antioxidants. Some people also recognize these as Blue Honeysuckle, Honeyberry, etc…. Health experts in Japan call is a fruit of vision and fruit of longevity.
- Did you know that haskap berries have the power to reduce inflammation and even treat it in many scenarios? It is true that these berries can treat inflammation by preventing underlying diseases.
- People consuming berries have also experienced energy and power to fight back arthritis and gingivitis. Haskap berries contain anthocyanin that is essential to prevent or treat arthritis.
- This rich fruit is also known to keep your eyes healthy by giving you good eyesight and clear vision. Many diabetic patients have prevented macular degeneration and prevented retinopathy by consuming haskap berries in the recommended quantity.
- Most of us are aware that berries in any form are excellent in preventing heart disorders. The juice of these berries improves the blood as well as oxygen supply throughout the heart.
- Another amazing reason to involve berries in health chart is that these are low in calories. However, low calories do not prevent these berries from giving you the rich nutrients that your body needs to stay fit and healthy.
- Similar to blueberries, haskap berries are also known to prevent bacteria in the urinary bladder. According to Canada Haskap Producers, these berries are highly beneficial in preventing urinary tract infections, especially in women.
Visit your nearest store to find the quality and variety of haskap berries and include these as a part of your diet.